Before I Go… Do Everything On My Bucket List
“The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and for deeds left undone”
– Harriet Beecher Stowe
I realized that “Life’s too short to not live life to the fullest” So, while you can and still able, do the things you really want to do!
What’s a Bucket List?
A bucket list is a list of all the things you want to do in your life; the goals you want to accomplish and dreams you aspire and want to fulfill. The word “bucket” was derived from the idiom, “kick the bucket” meaning to die.
So, before you “kick the bucket”, so to speak, leave behind a legacy, turn your dreams into reality and accomplish as many things as you can in your lifetime starting today.
Here are 20 things I would like to do before I go:
1. Visit the 7 Wonders of the World
3. Kissed by a Dolphin
4. See the Northern Light
5. Visit the Pyramids at Egypt
6. Spend 3 months getting my body into optimum shape
7. Have a romantic sunset dinner at Santorini
Experience a Helicopter Ride √ checked
9. Build a bottle school in Guatemala
10. Speak on the stage in front of 5000 people
11. Celebrate a White Christmas
12. Snowboarding in Hokkaido
13. Ride on a Camel in Dubai
Visit the Grand Canyon in Arizona √ checked
15. Make a significant impact on 100 people’s lives financially
16. Snorkeling in Maldives
17. Visit Hallstatt Austria
18. Experience train ride across Europe
19. Visit the Eiffel Tower in Paris
20. Have a boat ride in Venice
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them”
– Walt Disney